We are offering a new service of Digital Marketing, which is more vital than ever before, as we’re living in the boom of the online era.
Digital marketing is a component of marketing that utilizes the internet and online-based digital technologies, (including desktop computers, mobile phones, and other digital media and platforms) to promote various products and services. Nowadays digital marketing has become very important, as it allows to reach a greater audience than through traditional marketing methods, in both a cost-effective and measurable manner. One can also target your product to very specific groups and users – by age, occupation, gender, location, interests, and many other categories. Digital marketing is also key when establishing and building up brand loyalty.
Delta Mobile Marketing provides a full spectrum of marketing services. Our newest service available is Digital Support. It includes in itself:
- Search Engine Optimization: This marketing strategy requires businesses to focus on increasing their website’s ranking to increase traffic. The higher the website is ranked on Google’s SERP, the higher the chances to grow the brand.
- Pay-per-Click: This marketing strategy draws paid traffic to the required website. The advertiser pays the publisher every time their ad has been clicked.
- Social Media Marketing: This marketing strategy involves social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc. These platforms are in popular and active use by businesses to promote their brand by creating valuable content. This is the place where business owners can communicate with their customers, both directly and indirectly.
- Content Marketing: This strategy allows businesses to bring valuable content to the customers instead of simply pitching them sales about their product. Content marketing focuses on value and creating content that will actually attract customers.
- Mobile Marketing: This is a marketing strategy that is based on a multi-channel online marketing technique, which is focused on reaching a specific audience on their smartphones, feature phones, tablets, or any other related devices through websites, SMS, MMS, social media, or other mobile applications.
- Marketing Analytics: This specific study focuses on data that is collected through marketing campaigns in order to detect patterns between, for example how a campaign contributed to conversions, consumer behavior, regional preferences, creative preferences, etc. DM Marketing uses all of them as interconnected solutions, as this helps companies analyze the efforts and various strategies that they incorporate. Each of these analytic types offers a different critical insight.
Delta Mobile Marketing uses all of them as interconnected solutions, as this helps companies analyze the efforts and various strategies that they incorporate. Each of these analytic types offers a different critical insight.